In a context of exacerbated competition, positioning and good execution are the pillars of any brand’s success.
But how do you make sure :
- To choose the best positioning for a new brand, the one with the best emotional potential?
- To choose the best potential for a sub-brand: emotional potential, legitimacy/credibility, differentiation…?
- To succeed in brand stretching without compromising the brand’s DNA?
- That the execution of the positioning via the marketing mix, packs, communications, activations is successful?
Thanks to the R3m Score tool and its algorithm, Repères allows you to choose your positioning and validate its execution :
- Predictive results of consumer behavior
- A sharp and in-depth diagnosis of the levers and brakes, through the analysis of the spontaneous language of consumers
- Operational recommendations
Would you like to learn more about this tool through a case study? Find out how we used R3m Score to test the effectiveness and understanding of the positioning of Poule House on its packs by clicking here.